This policy does not apply to the practices of other companies over which Devoxx has no control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Devoxx collects personally identifiable information when a user registers for a Devoxx wiki account, when the user uses our sites. Devoxx may also receive personally identifiable information from certain business partners.
When a user registers with Devoxx, we ask for your name and email address. Once you register and sign in to our sites, you are not anonymous to us.
Devoxx also automatically receives and records information through 'Google Analytics' which collects information from your browser including your IP address, Devoxx cookie information, and the page you requested.
Devoxx uses information for two general purposes: to customize the content seen on our pages and to contact you through our Partner and Devoxx newsletter. You can at all times unsubscribe to both our Partner and Devoxx newsletters by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the related newsletter.
Devoxx will not sell or rent personally identifiable information to anyone.
Devoxx will only send personally identifiable information about users to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information in order to provide the product or site that has been requested;
- We need to send the information to companies that work on behalf of Devoxx to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our Site violate Devoxx Terms or any of our usage guidelines for specific products and services.
Devoxx may set and access Devoxx cookies on your computer.
Devoxx allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. The way other companies use their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, and is not controlled or regulated by Devoxx. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Devoxx cookies.
Devoxx gives you the ability to edit your Account Information and preferences at any time.
You may request deletion of your Account by contacting us via our Contact Us page. By typing "Account Deletion" in the subject line and verifying your password in the email, you are confirming your decision to terminate the Account.
Your Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security. Your account password is encrypted using a one-way hash.
Devoxx may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
If you have questions or suggestions please send us an email from the Contact Us page.